Vocopro UDH-8-ULTRA 8 Ch. UHF System with Handheld, Lapel and Headset microphones
Need to upgrade to a wireless microphone system? Do you need a system that will work flawlessly for a choir, drama production or band performance? VocoPro's latest microphone package, the UDH-8-ULTRA is the first in the industry to offer an all-in-one solution on a super flexible system.
The UDH-8-ULTRA comes with a eight channel receiver, eight handheld microphones, eight body-pack transmitters, eight headset microphones, eight lapel microphones, AND eight instrument cables. Have the flexibility you need from a single wireless system: music and drama programs for schools and churches can save money by using the same equipment. The 8-channel receiver allows bands to equip their singers and instruments by using a combination of handheld microphones and bodypacks with either headset mics or instrument cables. You're able to mix and match the 8 transmitters to suit your needs with just a single microphone system without the need for extra gear or worrying about frequencies clashing with different wireless systems, while eliminating wires on stage.
The UDH-8-ULTRA is a reliable all-in-one wireless microphone system that can go from a choir performance to a band gig without missing a beat and is a fraction of the competition's price. So pick up an UDH-8-ULTRA from your favorite retailer and free your performance area of wires without hurting your wallet.
- Eight Channel Receiver Allows Users To Mix And Match Between Handheld Microphones and Bodypacks
- Includes: 8 Handheld Microphones
- Includes: 8 Bodypack Transmitters with Headsets & Lavaliere Mics
- Includes: 8 Bodypack Patch Cables To Enable Instruments To Go Wireless
- New Mic-on-Chip Wireless Technology For Clean And Stable Audio Across the 200ft. Range
- Operates In the Future-proof 900MHz Band, Far from TV Broadcast Interference
- Plug and Play Design Requires No Microphone Set-up
- Fits A Standard 19" Rack Case with Necessary Hardware Included
- EACH RECEIVER ( total 4 receivers) :
- Power in
- XLR channel 1 out
- XLR channel 2 out
- 1/4" unbalanced out