Shure BLX1288/P31 Dual Headset Handheld UHF Wireless Microphone System
New BLX Series Delivers Legendary Shure Sound and Performance With Intuitive, Simple Operation
BLX Wireless Systems, combining world-class design and construction with easy setup and operation for reliable wireless performance. Ruggedly engineered and ready to take from box to stage, the BLX series is optimal for musicians, singers, and presenters who want the best in professional wireless products at an affordable price.
The new BLX Wireless Systems perform right out of the box, a direct solution for individuals who want the benefits of wireless systems without the set-up obstacles. With the BLX series, it’s now easier than ever to unplug from wired microphones, achieve uncompromised high quality sound, and enjoy freedom of movement on stage. For complex environments, RF interference can be avoided with Shure’s one-touch QuickScan frequency scanning feature, which quickly locates the best open frequency channel.
BLX is about making great performance available to everyone. The audio in BLX is engineered to match the tailored, refined sound of Shure’s high-end analog wireless systems, and it includes significant improvements in wireless stability. “BLX also offers a choice in receiver form factors. The lightweight and ultra-portable BLX88 are perfect for musicians on-the-go.
BLX Wireless Systems deliver a performance range of up to 300 feet, with up to 14 hours of battery life from two AA batteries. Systems are available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations with multiple handheld, lavalier, instrument, and headset microphone choices.
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter:
Microphone capsule Shure’s PG58.
-10 dB gain attenuation
Lightweight, rugged construction
Color ID caps, available separately
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
Tactile on and off switch
Adjustable gain control
Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver:
One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency
Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
Two-color audio status LED indicators
XLR and ¼” output connectors
PGA31 TQG Cardioid Conderser Headset Microphone for Live Vocals
TA4F mini XLR 4 pin connector
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Available in bundled BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, the PGA31 features TA4F 4-pin connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
- Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Type: Electret Condenser
Frequency Response: 60 - 20,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid